- Property deposits and Final Payments will be made with a single check or credit card charge. If you elect to divide these payments among several people, there will be a $20 charge for each additional transaction. There is a $50 fee to change any reservation. Hotel Occupancy Tax & Application Fee is not included in rental rate quotes.
- Check-in is at 4PM and checkout is at 11AM. These times will be strictly enforced unless modified by Frio River Resorts.
- No linens, pillow cases, or towels are provided. Each home has a fully equipped kitchen.
- RESERVATIONS - All rentals are for a minimum period of three nights (four nights on weekends for properties that are $800 or more per night) and require at least one night's rental rate in advance as deposit. ( 2 night deposit for 5-6 night rental, 3 night deposit for 7+ night rental) Any cancellation 60 days prior to check-in will forfeit 25% of the deposit. Cancellations made with less than 60 days to check-in date will be subject to refund at the discretion of Frio River Resorts. There is a $50 fee to change any reservation. You are responsible for payment of days you reserved. Balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Unlicensed vehicles, like 4-wheelers, mules, and golf carts, have been banned by the subdivision owner's associations. It is also unlawful to drive them on public highways. You will be better off leaving them at home. No RV's or tent camping.
- Property damage or missing items, such as pillows, will be added to your credit card bill. Do not undo wiring to cable/stereo system or change swimming pool equipment settings. A $75 fee to reset the equipment will be charged. No pay for view is available at any property.
- No fires except in designated barbeque or fire pits. Drunks, drug users, and litter are not tolerated. Law enforcement officers all on duty 24-hours day. No cascarones, confetti eggs, water balloons or confetti are permitted. Clean up charges will be added to your credit card. Observe No Pets allowed($100/day charge for unauthorized pet) and No Smoking in Houses. No firearms or fireworks are allowed.
- Please help us keep our homes clean and safe. Our next guests will appreciate it as much as you did.